“For me, I find joy in being able to help and serve our clients in any way I can. By taking care of the small intricate details, we can get to know people personally but also help alleviate any stress that may come for our clients. Here a BridgePoint, it truly is all about building relations with those we serve and serving them to the best of our abilities.”
With BridgePoint Wealth Management Since:
College / Degree:
Associate Degree in Office Administration – Legal Secretary
- BridgePoint Wealth Management, Director of Operations, 2020 – Present
- Waddell & Reed, Administrative Supervisor / Marketing, 2013 – 2020
- A Gaylos & Leckie, PLLC / Tri-County Guardianship Services, PLC, Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper, 2005 – 2013
- Faith Community Christian School, Accounting Clerk, 1997 – 2014
- Grattan Township, Deputy Treasurer, 2003 – 2005
- Connections Travel Agency, Office Manager / Travel Consultant, 1982 – 1993
- City of Saginaw – Finance Department, Administrative Assistant, 1980 – 1982
My children are both young married adults who I truly enjoy. As my crew has grown with spouses and grandchildren, so has my love of family as each new person brings more joy.
Hobbies and Relaxation:
Enjoy spending time with my family and friends, as well as biking, reading, and volunteering.
My favorite...relation vacations...visiting my family in Anna Maria Island, Florida and Austin, Texas!
What got you interested in this field?:
Whew! What a journey it was to get here. I am so thankful for the doors that the Lord opened to get me to walk into BridgePoint Wealth Management. Daily I look forward to coming to work and have the privilege to serve with such wonderful individuals who I consider my family.